1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed a bit higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are very flat
4. Nasdaq has outperformed Yesterday.
5. Whereas S&P 500 & Dow Jones closed flat.
6. India VIX is trading in a comfortable range of 10-12.
7. Yesterday was a very ranging kinda day.
8. Markets opened near 19400.
9. There was a small profit booking on intraday basis.
10. Nifty went to 19350 and reversed again.
11. Yesterday Nifty traded almost in a 50 point range.
12. Bank Nifty traded in a 200 point range.
13. Bank Nifty tried hard to close above 43800 but failed.
14. Now markets might consolidate for a while.
15. Consolidation is good for the Bulls
16. Markets going up in a straight line like it went in September isn't good
17. As when markets rally vertically the fall will also be vertical.
18. Markets going up slow and steady via consolidation is what reduces risk.
19. Nifty might trade between 19300 to 19500 today.