1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday.
2. All Indices closed higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are negative.
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a 20-30 point uptick
5. Yesterday Nifty crossed the near term resistance of 19500.
6. Markets have closed above the important level of 19500.
6. Markers have turned Bullish in the short run.
7. Asian markets are all slightly negative.
8. It's becoming very difficult to predict U.S Markets in short term
9. Everybody there is a big move in U.S Markets.
10. Sometimes market behaves in a zig zag kind of fashion
11. One day it's up and the other day it's down.
12. The Volatility in the U.S Markets is of the highest order.
13. Over the years I've observed that Markets top out post Diwali in tye immediate short run.
14. There is profit booking on the streets.
15. Having spoken to many of the company managements , indicators are flashing green.
16. Gold sales have crossed 30k crores this Diwali, the rural demand is picking up and automobile companies have had bumper sales
17. Most of the Management's I've spoken to are all sounding Bullish.
18. Markets are Bullish and the immediate support levels are at 19500.
19. Nifty might trade between 19400 to 19650 today.