1 U.S Markets closed higher on Friday.
2. All the indices closed higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
4. U.S VIX closed 5% lower on Friday.
5. U.S VIX closed below 15.
6. In last 6 trading sessions U.S VIX has fallen from 21 to below 15.
7. From many days I was pointing out towards the level of 19200.
8. Once we close above 19200 then view becomes Bullish.
9. Today we are opening with a huge gap up.
10. Markets now are either opening with a gap up or gap down.
11. This has been happening almost on a daily basis.
12. So now the view is Bullish and one can keep a stoploss of 19200 and be long on the markets
13. War and all is going on and will not end soon.
14. Markets discount the event much before they occur
15. So all these events have been discounted much before in advance.
16. Large caps are picking up so the Bullish view on Index has got more strength.
17. Now the resistance for nifty is 19400-19500 levels.
18. Bank Nifty might test 43800 in coming days.
19. Nifty might trade between 19200 to 19500 today.