1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are slightly negative.
4. U.S VIX closed 8% lower Yesterday.
5. U.S VIX closed below 19 Yesterday.
6. Yesterday Nifty opened above 19200 with a huge gap up but failed to hold on to the same.
7. Crossing important levels on the screen is much better than crossing it with gap openings.
8. 19200 is a stiff resistance for us.
9. This was because before 19200 broke around a week ago, this low was held for around 4 months.
10. Crossing of this level of 19200 will turn markets Bullish.
11. Markets are trading within a small Intraday band but with heavy Volatility.
12. This Volatility is because of the Jio - Political tensions.
13. Expect markets to consolidate for some time between 19000 to 19200.
14. Then break open at the upper end above 19200.
15. It's Just a matter of time.
16. We cannot predict how much time it would stay in the range and when will it break open of the range.
17. It's all about patience.
18. Overall as long as the markets consolidate its a good thing for Bulls.
19. Nifty might trade between 19000 to 19300 today.