1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
4. U.S VIX closed 8% lower Yesterday.
5. U.S VIX closed below 18 Yesterday.
6. In last 3 trading sessions U.S VIX has fallen from 21 to below 18.
7. But the way Indian Markets are trading for past 3 trading sessions is very confusing.
8. Right now Gift Nifty is showing 150+ Points gap up.
9. Last 3 trading sessions , we are unable to open as per Gift Nifty
10. U.S Markets kept trading higher for last 3 days
11. Indian Markets closed at the lowest point of the day almost on an everyday basis.
12. So there is a clear distinction in movement of Global markets and Indian markets
13. May be Indian traders were waiting for policy to go by and hence there was caution.
14. Today's market action would make us clear about the same.
15. The lower support now is at 18950 and 18850.
16. Upper resistance now is at 19200.
17. Yesterday as Markets kept trading lower , traders have sold call options.
18. Now today if markets open as per what Gift Nifty suggests , these people will lose heavily
19. Today's price action is going to define how we trade In November series
20. If todays price action is dull and we don't go higher as per Gift Nifty then I'm slightly bearish for November series
21. If today we rally then rest of the month could be positive.
22. Nifty might trade between 18950 to 19200 today.