1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday
2. All Indices closed lower.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are mixed.
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a 80-90 point down tick
5. Yesterday Nifty broke the near term support of 19400 towards the end of the day
6. Markers turned slightly negative in short term.
7. Yesterday, the FED rate hike fears have again started to loom over.
8. Also the giant IT companies have reported earnings and they have missed estimates.
9. The next immediate support is at 19300 & 19200.
10. 19500 is a resistance going ahead.
11. Yesterday the advance decline ratio turned in favour of declines.
12. There were much more declines than advances.
13. Markets are moving sharply in intraday but on closing basis they haven't moved anywhere.
14. Nifty has been flat since last 2 years.
15. The index has hardly given any returns.
16. Bank Nifty yesterday crossed its important Hurdle of 43800.
17. But it couldn't sustain and close above thus level.
18. This is a shortened week.
19. As we have market holiday in the coming week due to Diwali.
20. The premium decay would be fast.
21. Nifty might trade between 19200 to 19500 for this expiry.