1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed higher.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
4. U.S VIX closed 8% lower Yesterday.
5. U.S VIX closed below 16 Yesterday.
6. In last 5 trading sessions U.S VIX has fallen from 21 to below 16.
7. Yesterday there was a huge gap up and it got sustained during the day.
8. There was a slight sell off during Intraday but markets recovered during the final hour.
9. Dow Jones Yesterday for the 2nd time closed + 500 points Intraday.
10. Gift Nifty is up 130 points today.
11. So if we open as per Gift Nifty , we will comfortably open above 19200
12. The important level I was talking about on the blogs regularly.
13. The important stuff to consider here is will we sustain above 19200.
14. Just a couple of days ago we opened above 19200 but were not able to sustain.
15. As per me , I sense markets were waiting for the FED policy and FED commentary to be over
16. Once this was out of the way and there were no fresh negatives , markets have resumed their rally.
17. If 19200 is crossed decisively, then we are heading towards 19400.
18. Now 19950 becomes a strong support got the Nifty.
19. Bank Nifty went above 43000 yesterday but couldn't sustain.
20. Another positive stuff I admire about this rally is markets are not going up in a hurry.
21. Markets are taking their own time and slowly climbing the ladder.
22. Whereas in September it wasn't the same.
23. Markets were going up regularly and swiftly and so the fall was also even big
24. Nifty might trade between 19050 to 19350 today.