1. U.S Markets closed flat yesterday
2. All Indices closed very flat.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a 20-30 point downtick.
5. Asian markets are mixed.
6. U.S Vix is now below 14.
7. Yesterday was the most difficult expiry for expiry day option sellers.
8. There was a flat opening yesterday and the markets kept on moving higher.
9. That was the expiry effect as many shorters got trapped in the first half of the trade.
10. Nifty at one point of time crossed 19850 as well.
11. Then came a massive selling in the final hour
12. Nifty fell 130 points in no time
13. Again 19800 PE sellers got trapped badly.
14. I always say there is no point doing option selling on expiry days
15. For chillar 2-3rs premiums you may have to sell your house
16. One should know when to buy, when to sell and when to hedge options.
17. Being stubborn and following just one type of trading and not being flexible will cause more ruins
18. 19850 is important because in whole of October nifty failed to cross 19850.
19. From 19850 , Nifty made a bottom around 18850.
20. Once 19850 is crossed, we would be heading towards all time highs.
21. Markets take their own time in doing so.
22. We just have to patient enough.
23. Nifty might trade between 19700 to 19900 today.