1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. In the first half they were trading negative.
3. In the second half , markets inched higher.
4. U.S VIX Crashed yesterday.
5. U.S ViX is now below 16.
6. U.S VIX below 15 is a comfortable zone.
7. What a turnaround this was after the Monday fall.
8. On Monday if you may remember that Markets closed at the lowest point of the day.
9. India VIX up 10%
10. In next 2 trading sessions after Monday nifty shot up 300 points.
11. All the shorts have been taken to cleaners.
12. Many people carried shorts from Monday expecting further war news.
13. All this people got trapped.
14. 19800-19850 is a resistance zone for nifty.
15. 19700 is a good support for the day.
16. This could become a good ranging trade to buy at 19700 and short near 19850.
17. Of course with strict stoploss.
18. Bank Nifty has a very important support at 43800 which has been held multiple times.
19. Nifty might trade between 19650 to 19900 today.