1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. All the U.S indices closed lower on Friday and U.S VIX closed above 20.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
4. U.S VIX above 20 indicates there is fear in the markets.
5. Gift Nifty is down 40-50 Points.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. Nifty is likely to open below its important support of 19500.
8. If Nifty has opened below 19500 , it will definitely recover and test 19500.
9. If 19500 is crossed then we may once again expect rangebound movement.
10. Else we may expect some Bearishness in markets.
11. Right now , all the factors are negative.
12. Crude oil and Bond yields moving higher.
13. FII's are selling & Global war Escalations.
14. We have had a lot of run up in the markets recently.
15. So a correction will be good for the markets.
16. If we do not hold 19500 on Nifty then we will be heading towards 19350.
17. 44000 is the make or break level for Bank Nifty.
18. Bank Nifty tried to cross 44k on Thursday but couldn't.
19. Nifty might trade between 19350 to 19650 today.