1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. In the first half they were trading slightly higher.
3. In the second half , markets kept on moving lower.
4. U.S VIX jumped 15% on Friday.
5. Gift Nifty is down 30-40 points.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. The way VIX is slowly inching higher , shows that Markets are expecting something big to happen.
8. Big in the sense , some big moves or some news might come in suddenly.
9. As of now , markets are in a range and are trading with heavy Volatility.
10. Nifty is trading within a tight range of 19350 to 19850.
11. Expect this range to continue for the Month unless any fresh trigger pops up in the market.
12. The rally in mid and small caps also seems to be fading out.
13. The way each and every stock kept going higher will now come to an end.
14. History has said that Markets go with lot of optimism pre Diwali.
15. Ultimately, markets top out on Diwali.
16. Plus , elections are also coming up this time around.
17. This would lead to added Volatility in the markets.
18. You Have to be very smart enough and very skilled enough as a trader to make money in these kind of markets.
19. Trending markets are very easier to trade as when you buy or sell anywhere you make money as trend does take care of you.
20. In Ranging markets , your entries and exits have to be spot on or else you might get trapped.
21. Nifty might trade between 19600 to 19850 today.