1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. All the U.S indices closed a percent higher yesterday.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are lower.
4. U.S VIX crashed 10% Yesterday.
5. Gift Nifty is up 70-80 points.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. Yesterday the markets were as flat as they could be.
8. There was absolutely no movement at all.
9. Nifty for the whole day was within 50-60 point range.
10. Bank Nifty was slightly underperforming yesterday.
11. Yesterday HDFC bank results were announced and it was pretty difficult to analyze It due to merger complications
14. This was what I could make out from the results and give a true picture to the Blog readers.
15. Hdfc bank ADR closed slightly more than a percent higher in U.S Market.
16. Expect it to be higher today.
17. Hdfc bank is the most weighted stock of Bank Nifty so if this goes higher Bank Nifty would go higher.
18. Nifty is likely to open close to the resistance.
19. Fresh longs are advised only if Nifty crosses 19850.
20. Nifty might trade between 19700 to 19900 today.