1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday.
2. Right now U.S Futures are lower.
3. Gift Nifty is down 80-100 Points.
4. We are going to open close to 19430 today on Nifty.
5. Asian markets are all trading lower.
6. All the U.S Futures are trading in Red right now.
7. Yesterday was the easiest of FIN Nifty expiry.
8. All the Option sellers made extraordinary returns on Yesterday's expiry.
9. U.S VIX crosses 20 Yesterday.
10. Expect India VIX to cross 15 soon
11. Before Elections expect India VIX to cross 20-25 range.
12. This isn't the time to sell long term options.
13. Citing such low premiums and a potential increase in VIX in future.
14. Markets were highly overcooked and were running ahead of their fundamentals.
15. A good correction will bring markets back on track.
16. Hdfc Bank has made fresh lows yesterday.
17. Market participants are now ignoring Quality and buying Mid & Small caps most of which are junk.
18. Slowly the cycle would change.
19. Everybody would be offloading junk stocks and would shift to Quality.
20. Closing below 19500 would open fresh doors to 19250-19200 levels.
21. Bearish view negated only if nifty closes above 19800.