1. U.S Markets closed flat yesterday.
2. Right now U.S Futures are flat.
3. Gift Nifty is down 10-20 Points.
4. We are likely to open quite flat today.
5. Most probably at the levels we closed yesterday.
6. Markets are in a consolidation phase.
7. This Consolidation is happening with some Volatility
8. Asian markets are all trading mixed.
9. All the U.S Futures are trading flat right now.
10. Yesterday was a decent expiry day.
11. Markets traded almost in a range and Consolidated throughout.
12. Also the VIX fell below 11 yesterday.
13. Now the premiums are somewhat meaningful than they were at the start of October.
14. Expect premiums to crash in coming trading sessions.
15. Consolidation indicates markets are bracing themselves for the next big move.
16. More the Consolidation, more powerful will be the next move.
17. The bigger range for Nifty is 19200 to 19800.
18. Below 19200 I will turn bearish and above 19800 I would turn Bullish.
19. In between markets will just do time pass.
20. Bank Nifty also seems to have made a short term bottom at 43800
21. Nifty might trade between 19400 to 19650 today.