1. U.S Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2. In the first half they were trading flat.
3. In the second half , markets inched lower.
4. U.S VIX jumped 6% Yesterday.
5. Gift Nifty is down 80 points.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. Yesterday was the most easiest expiry for option sellers.
8. For option buyers it was one of the most boring ones.
9. Nifty for whole of the day traded within just 40 point range.
10. All the premiums crashed massively yesterday.
11. Yesterday india VIX too inched lower.
12. As said nifty is in a range of 19350 to 19850.
13. It's moving all over the place but within this range itself.
14. Looks like for the rest of the expiry too this will be the range.
15. October has been a consolidation month upto now.
16. Which is actually good for the Bulls.
17. Markets have run up a lot in September so consolidation is always good.
18. Currently I'm selling puts below 19350 and calls above 20000.
19. Adjusting them as and when market moves drastically.
20. Nifty might trade between 19600 to 19850 today.