1. U.S Markets flat Yesterday.
2. All the U.S indices closed very flat yesterday.
3. Right now , U.S Futures are lower.
4. U.S VIX was up 3-4% Yesterday.
5. Gift Nifty is down 20-30 Points.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. Yesterday markets opened with a huge gap up and then stayed flat throughout the day
8. There was absolutely no movement at all.
9. This has been the whole scenario in October series.
10. Markets are opening with a huge gap up / gap down and staying flat throughout the day.
11. Huge gap up / gap down is max 100 points.
12. Not more than that.
13. October looks like a consolidation month for the markets.
14. After the big moves in September markets are in consolidation Mode.
15. 19850 is a stiff resistance and 19600 is a stiff support.
16. Within this band nifty is moving.
17. Banks are starting to outperform.
18. Yesterday HDFC Bank outperformed in the banks.
19. Nifty might trade between 19600 to 19850 today.