1. U.S Markets closed slightly lower yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Markets are mixed.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a flat opening.
5. There was a sustained rally yesterday as well in the markets.
6. Markets have continued their rally for 3 consecutive days.
7. Yesterday Nifty closed near its important level of 19600.
8. 19600 is an important resistance level for Nifty.
9. Yesterday's main action in U.S Markets was in small cap stocks.
10. The S&P Small Cap 600 sank nearly 3% for its worst day since February. The S&P Midcap 400 slumped about 2.2% and the Russell 2000 fell 2%.
11. Yesterday the U.S smallcap stocks went down like a pack of cards.
12. Indian Mid & Small caps have been going through a large rally lately.
13. Will U.S dynamics impact India needs to be seen.
14. Bank Nifty traded in a 200 point range yesterday
15. Yesterday could be termed as a sideways kind of day.
16. Lately , smart money would exit Small and mid caps and get invested in large caps.
17. Don't have total exposure to just mid & Small cap stocks.
18. It's always better to diversify your portfolio.
19. Nifty might trade between 19500 to 19700 today.