1. U.S Markets closed mixed on Friday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are marginally lower.
3. Asian markets are higher.
4. Gift Nifty is up 15-20 points.
5. September has started with a Bang.
6. Markets opened on Friday and just kept going higher.
7. Nifty moved higher 200 points from day low.
8. The Elephant , Bank Nifty reversed 700 points from day low.
9. It was a broad based rally on Friday.
10. The Mid and Small caps along with large caps joined the party.
11. First few trading sessions generally decide the trend for the Month.
12. In August series , Markets went lower in the first few days and expiry happened at lowest level.
13. September started with a Positive tone.
14. Unless any negative news pops up , this could be a Positive month.
15. The resistance level for nifty now is 19500 and 19600.
16. Support levels come at 19200.
17. 19200 - 19600 is the range in which Nifty is swinging.
18. Bank Nifty reversed exactly from support levels of 43800 on Friday.
19. 44500 & 45k is a resistance for Bank Nifty.
20. It's now a buy and dip market and my view is Bullish.
21. Nifty might trade between 193500 to 19600 today.