1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S futures are mixed.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a downward opening.
5. Yesterday was a perfect V- shape rally in the markets.
6. A V-shape rally is formed when markets fall and recover on the same.
7. Yesterday was such a kind of a day.
8. Nifty took support near 19500 and then reversed with severe intensity.
9. Total first half Markets were bleeding in red.
10. Nifty took support near 19500 and then started moving higher.
11. Post 2.40 PM there was a huge spike on Nifty and Bank Nifty.
12. This has caused a stir among the Intraday option sellers yesterday.
13. Many intraday option sellers had also placed stoploss order but there was a huge slippage.
14. In markets with not much of gap up and gap downs , Positional option selling is always better.
15. One good thing which happened yesterday was Mid and small cap have cooled off
16. Large cap stocks witnessed good buying.
17. FII's and DII's both were net sellers yesterday.
18. FII's gave sold more than 3300 crores yesterday.
19. 19500 among puts and 19700 among calls has the highest open interest on Nifty for today's Expiry.
20. Nifty might trade between 19500 to 19700 today