1. U.S Markets closed mixed yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are marginally higher.
3. Asian markets are higher.
4. Gift Nifty is up 30-40 points.
5. After rallying for 4 consecutive trading sessions, U.S Markets closed flat yesterday.
6. U.S VIX is now below 14.
7. Yesterday was one of the trickiest expiry.
8. Markets were all over the place yesterday.
9. Nifty and Bank Nifty closed near the major support levels yesterday.
10. Everybody is now ignoring large caps & are into mid & Small caps.
11. Yesterday Nifty and Bank Nifty closed lower while mid & Small caps hit fresh all time high.
12. This trend has already continued for long but it does not have enough legs to hold on.
13. Some stocks with no fundamentals are going through the roof.
14. One should be careful in that space now.
15. Though the major indices are weak , markets are not worth shorting now.
16. Risk - reward in shorting markets right now ain't worthy enough.
17. 43800 & 19200 on Nifty are major support levels.
18. As the U.S VIX is below 14 expect India VIX to fall below 10-11 levels.
19. Nifty might trade between 19200 to 19400 today.