1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday
2. U.S VIX Jumped 7% yesterday.
3. Gift Nifty is down 50 points.
4. We are going to open below 19900 today.
5. 19900 is the final support on Nifty.
6. Asian markets are lower.
7. Yesterday there was a bloodbath in our Markets.
8. Hdfc bank was the culprit yesterday.
9. Due to its muted Guidance for a few quarters the stock got bashed heavily yesterday.
10. The next in the line was Reliance.
11. Both Hdfc bank and Reliance combined took Nifty lower.
12. Nifty closed exactly at the final support of 19900 yesterday.
13. This isn't the time to go long at all.
14. As I said Yesterday , 20250 is the top for September series.
15. If you cannot short the markets as shorting requires superior skill in these volatile markets.
16. It's better to stay quiet.
17. Let the market fall and wait till it finally settles.
18. I expect last week of September to have more downside.
19. People are heavily long In this market as in September markets have rallied a lot.
20. All these people are yet to cover their longs.
21. Many kept selling put options as Markets kept going higher.
22. They will not get bankrupt.
23. Nifty might trade between 19700 to 20k today.