1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday
2. Day before yesterday they had closed flat.
3. Asian Markets are mostly lower.
4. U.S VIX climbed 3%
5. Markets await the FED Decision on Interest rates.
6. Markets factoring in the negatives before entering into an event.
7. This aint the first instance this is happening.
8. On Monday as well , Nifty closed at the lowest point of the day.
9. Now one has to be careful in the markets and not expect easy money.
10. Markets will reward you only when you act as right levels.
11. Markets have already run up a lot in a short span.
12. Similar momentum cannot keep continuing forever.
13. 20100 PE has the highest open interest followed by 20000 PE among weekly Put options
14. 20200 has the highest open interest among call options.
15. I'm working with a range of 20k to 20200 on Nifty.
16. This could give me max risk reward in my favour.
17. Bank Nifty expiry is due today but the range for today's expiry is big.
18. 45400 is the support and 46400 is the resistance.
19. There is a 1000 point range developing over Bank Nifty.
20. Nifty might trade between 20000 to 20200 today
21. I sense Nifty has topped out at 20250 for September series.