1. U.S Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2. All Indices closed in Red.
3. Apple announced its results and the IPhone sales were low.
4. On the other hand , Amazon announced amazing set of results
5. During the first half , U.S Markets were momentarily going higher.
6. All the indices were higher close to a percent each.
7. Suddenly in the 2nd half after the U.S jobs data markets fell.
8. The US Jobs data showed less jobs than actually anticipated.
9. This leads to recession fears due to which markets are down.
10. One thing is for sure , though INDIA VIX is at all time low the Volatility is super high.
11. On Friday, SBI results were announced.
12. Results were outstanding but the Volatility in Bank Nifty was crazy.
13. Bank Nifty was moving 100 points in half a minute.
14. Nifty wasn't that volatile but Bank Nifty was unbearable.
15. Bank Nifty Volatility also added for Volatility in Nifty.
16. U.S VIX climbed 8% on Friday as well.
17. To be honest , this Credit downgrade by FITCH doesn't have any sort of financial impact.
18. We all know how Credit rating agencies work as when you bribe them they give good rating and then poor.
19. Specially for India, U.S credit rating wont gave any impact.
20. Our growth story is intact.
21. Current range for nifty is 19300 to 19600.
22. As and when theres a closing above or below any of the above level we can expect a trending move.
23. Nifty might trade between 19300 to 19600 today.