1. U.S Markets closed flat Yesterday.
2. All Indices closed flat.
3. Right now Dow futures are slightly higher.
4. Asian Markets are trading higher.
5. Gift Nifty is trading flat.
6. Yesterday was a perfect reversal day.
7. Nifty opened mildly lower and as soon as it opened it started to Crack.
8. Markets were waiting for the RBI Policy and markets were Choppy until then.
9. Then the policy and RBI didn't change the REPO RATE.
10. However the RBI tweaked with the CRR rate and said banks to maintain liquidity.
11. This was taken negatively by the markets as RBI tried to curb the Liquidity.
12. For whole of expiry yesterday markets traded In the range we had forecasted.
13. This is a very choppy market.
14. Generally , trading involves following and riding the trend but in this market you will be trapped if trend has been followed.
15. Markets are trading within the range but with huge Volatility.
16. Markets close at the highest point on a day.
17. Next day it closes at the lowest point of the day.
18. The same cycle is being repeated from past many days.
19. U.S Inflation numbers were announced and they came lower than expected.
20. U.S Markets jumped immediately after this news but ultimately the Gap up got sold into
22. Nifty might trade between 19450 19750 today