1. U.S Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow futures are higher.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. Gift Nifty is down 20 points.
5. Markets have been going through a sideways movement lately.
6. Markets have been stuck in a narrow and a tight range
7. Both the Indices , Nifty and Bank Nifty have been stuck In a tight range.
8. The only good thing for our Markets is the Mid & Small Cap rally.
9. Mid and small cap stocks have been on fire and have been defying gravity.
10. The latest Mutual Fund data suggests that money has been shifting from Large caps to Small caps and Mid cap funds.
11. When times are good and a particular type of investment performs people go on chasing it until it tops out.
12. Small caps and midcaps are the riskiest forms of investment.
13. These stocks could go in Bear market got years when times are tough.
14. The Valuations have also reached quite high in these stocks
15. I'm not saying that Mid and small cap stocks would start falling from.now.
16. I'm advising that at these valuations one has to be cautious when picking Mid and small cap stocks.
17. The sentiment is neutral and it's a option sellers kind of market
18. With very low sideways movement and stuck in a range price action option selling is the only way to make money now.
19. Yesterday Many fin nifty option buyers lost huge money and option buyers in August have been facing a tough time lately.
20. Nifty might trade between 19250 to 19550 today