1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed in Green
3. Nasdaq was the underperformer.
4. Gift Nifty is up 30-40 Points.
5. Asian markets are mostly higher as well.
6. Yesterday , Nifty opened with a gap down of 50-60 points.
7. Throughout the day , it traded flat and within a range.
8. Bank Nifty was also mostly flat.
9. There was High Volatility but all within a range.
10. In the last 30 minutes nifty closed at the lowest point of the day.
11. 19700 is a good support for nifty.
12. We could be trading between 19700 to 20k for most of thud Expiry.
13. My concern is people have bought positions to their neck and most of it is overbought
14. The same is being corrected right now.
15. Today is FIN Nifty expiry and I've started trading on it during expiry days.
16. FIN Nifty is as volatile as Bank Nifty.
17. Swings here are too big and that's what makes risk - reward equation too high.
18. Risk is High and rewards are higher here.
19. I use pure Technical Analysis and trade FIN Nifty on expiry.
20. The edge during expiry us Theta decay.
21. Premiums collapse faster on expiry as.time goes by.
22. Nifty might trade between 19600 to 19900 today.