1. U.S Markets crashed Yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow Futures are flat.
3. Asian markets are mixed
4. Gift Nifty is indicating a gap down of 30-40 points.
5. The rally for nifty continued Yesterday as well.
6. Nifty crossed 19500 Yesterday.
7. Nifty has been in a continued upside since past 7 trading sessions.
8. Though it was a brief break above 19500 Yesterday.
9. Nifty touched 19500 level during the close of the day.
10. Nippon India Mutual funds have restricted lump sum investment into small cap fund.
11. Kotak small cap fund have also stopped accepting money into small cap fund
12. This is because they find the valuations unattractive and expensive.
13. Similar situation arose in 2017 when excess money was being poured into Mid & Small cap funds.
14. Mid & Small cap stocks were going up like crazy.
15. Many funds stopped accepting fresh inflows.
16. After few months Mid and small caps corrected by 40-50% at least.
17. Yes there is Euphoria in many pockets of the market
18. As in the past 2 months even the Junk stocks have moved higher.
19. This gives an impression that money making is very easy.
20. This is the most dangerous situation one could ever be in.
21. Nifty might trade between 19300 to 19600 today.