1. U.S Markets closed slightly higher Yesterday.
2. All the indices closed higher.
3. Nasdaq specifically outperformed Yesterday.
4. People are shifting money towards IT Stocks because they seem to be finding more value in them in the current market conditions.
5. Asian markets are higher.
6. Gift Nifty is up 30-40 Points.
7. Yesterday the talk of the town was HDFC Banks results.
8. Hdfc bank just before results fell 7-8%.
9. After results hdfc bank witnessed huge short covering
10. Bank Nifty went up 800 points from the days low
11. Bank Nifty crossed its decisive level of 45000.
12. Both the Nifty and Bank nifty have again hit a fresh all time high Yesterday.
13. This is a fabulous rally in our Markets.
14. This rally has happened when nobody believed it to happen.
15. During the Adani fiasco I was heavily bearish on the markets for next 6 months.
16. Markets went down in heaps immediately after the Adani Saga but had recovered even much faster later on.
17. I still know many people who are sitting on huge cash waiting for a crash.
18. Well , I'm not a predictor and I definitely wouldn't like to predict.
19. I just trade by following my levels and I think it's better if you keep your Analysis simple.
20. FII's & DII's didn't buy much Yesterday.
21. Both were net buyers but combined buying was only 150 crores or so
22. Reliance is close to its all time high of 2817 level.
23. Once this level is crossed out then Reliance could easily shoot higher taking Nifty higher.
24. Both hdfc bank and Reliance are in an upswing now
25. Today we have fin Nifty expiry and you may get a dip today.
26. There's high chances of it.
27. Any dip close to 45k on Bank Nifty and 19600 is a great opportunity to enter and ride the trend.
28. Nifty might trade between 19580 to 19800 today.