1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. All the indices closed in Green although it was quite minor.
3. Nasdaq was the underperformer.
4. Gift Nifty is up 30-40 Points.
5. Asian markets are mostly higher as well.
6. Yesterday , Nifty opened with a gap up and it got sustained throughout the day.
7. At a point of time , Bank Nifty was underperforming nifty.
8. Bank Nifty had covered up its underperformance in second half.
9. There was High Volatility but all within a range.
10. In the last 30 minutes there was slight profit booking
11. 19700 is a strong support for nifty.
12. We could be trading between 19700 to 20k for most of thud Expiry.
13. We have resistances near 19950 to 20k Nifty.
14. Yesterday there was an event in the U.S
15. It's related to the rate hike policy in U.S
16. U.S borrowing rates as now as high as 5.25%.
17. Yesterday the FED raised the rates by 25 basis points.
18. After yesterday's rate hike the rates in U.S are the highest in last 22 years.
19. FED hasn't stopped here , they have said that they would be doing quite a few rate hikes in future too.
20. Nifty might trade between 19700 to 19900 today.