1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Markets are mixed.
3. Asian Markets are mostly mixed.
4. SgX nifty is up 80-90 points as of now.
5. U.S Markets has recovered all the losses what was lost by them after FED meet.
6. FED had paused the rate hike but after a positive news they had delivered a negative commentary.
7. The members of the FED have delivered a Hawkish commentary and that has caused pressure on the markets.
8. They have indicated that there would be more rate hikes as of these in future.
9. That was the reason why the U.S Markets had crashed immediately after the FED Commentary.
10. Yesterday , all the losses have been recovered.
11. Yesterday, Bank of England have also raised interest rates.
12. There is a pressure only in the Global Economy front.
13. India Individually is doing exceptionally well.
14. The Inflation numbers are the lowest during the recent times.
15. GDP numbers are rising.
16. GST Collections are also on a rising spree.
17. Due to these rate hike fears there is a panic in the markets.
18. The factor which is driving the public sentiment is the rally in mid cap space.
19. The MID Cap index is at 52 week high now.
20. Mid cap index at 52 week Hugh doesn't drive nifty but It does create a positive sentiment.
21. 18600 to 18800 is the immediate range for Nifty.
22. Trend remains Bullish as of now.
23. Nifty might trade between 18600 to 18850 today.