1. U.S Markets were shut yesterday.
2. There was a Public holiday in U.S Market yesterday on occasion of June teenth.
3. Dow futures are lower right now.
4. Asian markets are lower.
5. SGX Nifty is indicating a gap down of 50+ Points.
6. As per SGX , we are likely to open near 18700 levels.
7. This is close to yesterday's low.
8. Yesterday's low would be a great support for today.
9. 18900 is a stiff resistance now.
10. One thing that's clearly visible now is divergence.
11. Bank Nifty is consistently underperforming.
12. Mid caps are outperforming and making fresh highs on daily basis.
13. Money is moving only to selected pockets.
14. It's not a Bull Market across all areas.
15. It's a selective Bull Market.
16. A minor correction was due as everyone was long on the markets
17. In between , markets give these shake out moves and weak longs are exited.
18. Major trend is Still Bullish
19. This is a small correction which is majorly caused due to Bank Nifty.
20. Nifty might trade between 18640 to 18900 Today.