1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow Futures are lower.
3. Asian Markets are mostly mixed.
4. SgX nifty is up 40-50 points as of now.
5. Nasdaq is outperforming compared to Dow Jones in U.S Markets.
6. U.S Markets are also close to their all time highs.
7. Similar is the case with India.
8. Indian Markets are also very much close to their all time highs.
9. Nifty is on a major outperformance as compared to Bank Nifty.
10. Nifty had hit 18800 few days ago and retraced all the way back to 18500.
11. From there we are now again heading to 18800 levels.
12. This shows that we are in a large bull market.
13. It won't be that easy and smooth ride to cross 18800 and head towards all time high of 18900.
14. There are now multiple resistances at 18800 , 18900 & at 19000 levels
15. All these levels are now major resistance levels whereas support is at 18500.
16. So I expect nifty to trade between 18500 to 19000 for rest of the June series.
17. Bank Nifty must cross 44500 to gain further steam.
18. If Bank Nifty joins the party , then this would lead to a Blockbuster rally.
19. Nifty might trade between 18650 to 18900 today.