1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. Right now , Dow Futures are flat.
3. Asian Markets are mostly mixed.
4. SgX nifty is up 30 points as of now.
5. Yesterday markets traded close to 18600 all day.
6. For the current weekly expiry , 18700 straddle continues to add huge open interest.
7. 18500 is a huge support for current expiry
8. Less likely that this level would get taken out anytime soon
9. Bank Nifty is underperforming as compared to nifty.
10. Trend is upwards and markets are slowly and steadily moving higher.
11. U.S VIX is also now at multi year lows.
12. 18800 is now a stiff resistance.
13. From this level nifty retraced all the way .
14. Trading intraday in these markets are not preferred.
15. As the trend is one way.
16. Trading Positional in this market and holding them for some time is now to keep.
17. Expect nifty to trade between 18500 to 18800 for this expiry.
18. Today expect the range to be 18550 to 18750
19. Bank Nifty has highest OI at 44000 straddle.
20. 43600 to 44400 is the Bank Nifty range.