1. U.S Markets closed mixed Yesterday.
2 Right now , Dow Futures are slightly lower.
3. SGX Nifty is down 40-50 Points.
4. Asian Markets are mixed.
5. Yesterday was a stable expiry.
6. With huge short covering in the 2nd half of expiry.
7. Monthly expiry throw in lots of surprises as we have always seen.
8. Yesterday was no different.
9. 18300 CE low was 2rs Yesterday.
10. From 2rs it had went all the way up to 32rs.
11. The market tone currently is still Bulish.
12. I'll be Bullish until 18050 holds
13. All the levels I mention here are of Spot levels.
14. Still the range of 18200 to 18400 holds on Nifty.
15. I expect some outperformance in Bank Nifty now.
16. For more of the last expiry , Bank Nifty had underperformed.
17. Expecting it to cover up underperformance now.
18. Nasdaq in the U.S Market was higher yesterday.
19. Nasdaq is the IT index of U.S Market.
20. Expecting Indian IT Stocks to outperform now.
21. Yesterday even when markets were lower , India VIX was constantly going lower
22. U.S VIX also crashed yesterday.
23. Expect Volatility to reduce now from the last week of May.
24. Nifty might trade between 18200 to 18400 today.