1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday.
2. Right now Dow Futures are slightly lower.
3. SGX Nifty is up 20-30 Points.
4. Asian Markets are mostly lower.
5. Friday was a complete roller - coaster day for the Bulls.
6. Market opened with positivity but then selling started.
7. The selling was so severe that Nifty broke 18200 and went all the way to 18100 within an hour.
8. Such was the intensity of the selling.
9. One Positive thing about Fridays action of U.S Markets is the collapse of VIX.
10. U.S VIX collapsed 14% on Friday.
11. It was going up aggressively before Friday.
12. On Friday , INDIA VIX also jumped higher by 5%.
13. HDFC twins along with Indusind Bank were responsible for this collapse on Friday.
14. Rest of the market was pretty ok.
15. During the day , it felt as if FII's were the one who were booking profits.
16. To my surprise , FII's were net buyers for 700+ crore.
17. DII's have sold for more than 2000+ crores.
18. After the month of October 2021 , Friday was the first day in which DII's have sold more than 2000+ crore on a single day.
19. There have also been many rumours saying the HDFC twins selling was due to MSCI rebranding.
20. I sense there is truthness in this as the selling was so severe that both HDFC twins were lower by 5% each.
21. 18000 is the next big support for our Markets as 18k PE has the highest open interest.
22. 18250-18300 would be a huge resistance as Markets have reversed from this level.
23. Nifty might trade between 18000 to 18300 today.