1. Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2 Right now , Dow Futures are slightly lower.
3. SGX Nifty is Flat.
4. Asian Markets are mixed.
5. Yesterday was a profit booking day.
6. Yesterday Nifty was rangebound in the first half.
7. In the second half there was some Volatility.
8. Nifty for most of the day traded near 18300.
9. Today is the monthly expiry.
10. 18200 to 18400 is the range coming now for the expiry
11. Monthly expiry are also unpredictable , it can throw in lots of surprises.
12. Specially during the 2nd half of the trading session today
13. Bank Nifty is finding continued resistance near 44100 levels.
14. Support being witnessed at 43500 levels.
15. So the range for both the indices are absolutely clear.
16. Nifty range is between 18200 to 18400.
17. Bank Nifty range is 43500 to 44100 .
18. Once any of these levels get taken out then we could expect a trending move.
19. Once 18400 gets taken out then there would be a shift 100 points move towards 18500.
20. Similar if 18200 gets taken out.
21. We could again expect a trending move towards 18100.
22. FED Minutes are to be in focus today.
23. Nifty might trade between 18200 to 18400 today.