1. U.S Markets closed mixed yesterday.
2. Nasdaq was the laggard yesterday.
3. Dow Jones & S&P 500 were the outperformers.
4. Right now , U.S Futures are trading higher.
5. Asian markets are mixed.
6. SGX Nifty is indicating a gap up opening of 10-20 Points.
7. Markets are in a sort of consolidation phase.
8. Yesterday the markets were flat and have been consolidating throughout.
9. All this is happening with a Bullish bias.
10. Markets closed positive yesterday as well.
11. Uptrend is still intact in the markets.
12. Any sort of dip close to 17500 is a buying opportunity on Nifty.
13. Bank Nifty dips close to 40400 is a buying opportunity.
14. Yesterday the advance decline ratio was almost equal.
15. Option premiums are too low now.
16. Sellers are facing too many difficulties selling such low premium options.
17. Risk reward doesn't favour selling options at such low premiums.
18. Don't expect VIX to rise in near future as there's no event nearby.
19. Options Trading at such low premiums is the new normal now.
20. Nifty might trade between 17450 to 17750 today.