1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. Whatever markets lost on previous 2 trading sessions excluding yesterday.
3. Yesterday the markets gained it all back.
4. SGX Nifty is up 70-80 points.
5. Asian markets are higher.
6. So we are likely to open with a gap up today.
7. It has been a dream run for Indian Markets lately.
8. We are sitting on 6 days of continuous rally.
9. Indian Markets are super Bullish.
10. There is a saying in U.S that "Sell in May and go away"
11. How much will this play out in the current scenario has to be seen on
12. Nifty significantly closed above an important barrier of 17800-17850 today.
13. Once important resistance level are crossed they become supports.
14. So 17800 is now a strong support for our Markets.
15. Next immediate resistance is at 18k.
16. Nifty might spend time within this range for a while.
17. After 18k , next immediate resistance is at 18200.
18. After such a one way rally , it's better always that we consolidate in a range.
19. Bank Nifty is super Bullish and much more stronger than Nifty.
20. Nifty might trade between 17800 to 18000 today.