1. U.S Markets closed lower yesterday.
2. Nasdaq was the laggard yesterday.
3. Nasdaq has underperformed for the third straight day now.
4. Dow Jones & S&P 500 were the outperformers.
5. Right now , U.S Futures are trading lower.
6. Asian markets are mixed.
7. SGX Nifty is indicating a flat opening.
8. Nifty has retraced 1000 points from the recent lows.
9. Revent low was 16800 and now nifty has touched 17800.
10. This is a 1000 point non - stop rally.
11. Similar for Bank Nifty as well.
12. Markets might now Consolidate for a while make a base and then begun a new leg of rally.
13. Selling might again resume and market keeps trading within a range.
14. Both of these Possibilities exist as of now.
15. Once 17800 us out we would be heading towards 18k.
16. Yesterday VIX got increased as Nifty touched 17800.
17. This might also be due to fear in the shorts.
18. Due to non stop rally shorts are fearing to sell.
19. Nifty might trade between 17650 to 17950 today.