1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. Right now , Asian markets are higher.
3. SGX Nifty is down 80-100 points.
4. This would be a large gap down opening now
5. In spite of U.S Futures being higher today , SGX Nifty is facing the heat.
6. This is majorly due to poor results by Infosys.
7. Having gone through the results we could only say that it was a shocker.
8. It was a miss across all fronts for Infy.
9. HDFC Bank results weren't as extraordinary either.
10. The results were quite par.
11. Nifty closed above 17800 on Thursday.
12. Which is a sign of breakout.
13. Today we are likely to have a huge gap down.
14. Expecting IT Sector to be down by atleast 2-3% today.
15. The leader of the pack Infosys has come up with such poor results.
16. This would have an impact and a psychological hit on other IT Stocks as well.
17. Bank Nifty is outperforming the Nifty currently.
18. Going through the results , it would continue to be so.
19. Nifty might trade between 17650 to 17950 today.