1. U.S Markets crashed yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are trading higher.
3. Asian markets are mixed.
4. SGX Nifty is indicating a gap down of 20-30 Points.
5. Yesterday was a pleasant surprise day In the markets.
6. Nifty & Bank nifty were both seemed strong.
7. Bank Nifty was the outperformer.
8. This was due to good results from Banking stocks and less interference from outside.
9. Nifty has been underperforming only because of IT Stocks.
10. I had mentioned over the weekend that we may touch 17800.
11. The same got happened by Tuesday.
12. Now 17800 holds a very important level.
13. Once thus is crossed nifty could move up 100-200 points in no time.
14. 17800 is the upper end of range plus has good amount of open interest as well.
15. India VIX Is trading at all time low and option premiums have become a joke now.
16. 17800 Call and Put combined premium is less than 100rs.
17. In spite of having 2 trading sessions remaining.
18. Low premiums can continue to be the same unless fresh triggers emerges.
19. Nifty might trade between 17650 to 17950 today.