1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are slightly higher.
3. SGX Nifty is down 100-120 Points.
4. Asian markets are mostly lower.
5. This one day up next day down move continues in U.S Markets.
6. There's lot of confusion and uncertainty now.
7. Specially after SVB Bank collapse.
8. FED is also in confusion whether to hike rates or to lower rates.
9. There hasn't been any statement from FED as well.
10. Rumours have been floating around that some of these banks have gone to Warren Buffett seeking help.
11. Buffett is the only Man having 100 Bullion $ and more worth of cash
12. He has been sitting on cash since 4 years plus now.
13. It's been shown in the history that he always invests during crisis.
14. Now there's a crisis so he would like to find bargain bets.
15. If WarreN buffett infuses capital then people would get back their trust in the system.
16. Our Markets are now in a narrow range.
17. 16850 to 17250 is the range for nifty now.
18. Fridays closing was just a short covering and not a trend reversal.
19. Markets are on sell on rise mode still.
20. There has been a pattern I'm observing since a month.
21. Nifty went closer to resistance of 18200 then reversed and broke support of 17800.
22. As soon as it broke 17800 it went to 17500 and took support.
23. It did try to break 17800 and failed.
24. Eventually broke 17500 and went to 17300.
25. Retest 17500 then broke 17300 and went to 16850.
26. This is clearly a bear market price pattern.
27. Nifty might trade between 16900 to 17200 today.