1. U.S Markets closed lower on Friday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
3. SGX Nifty is up 20-40 points.
4. Asian markets are higher.
5. I wasn't able to understand why were the markets crashing on Thursday & Friday.
6. During the weekend the news broke over.
7. SVB Bank which has been termed as the worst crisis since 2018.
8. This is mainly a start up based Bank.
9. This crisis was to happen looking at the start up valuations and findings received.
10. This was anticipated by big players and hence there was intense selling on Thursday and Friday.
11. Sometimes , one doesn't understand a particular move of markets unless news is out.
12. As retailers are the last players to know anything happening.
13. During the weekend , FED ensured and gave assurance that Depositors funds would be safe.
14. No depositors would lose money.
15. That's the reason U.S Futures are higher by more than a percent each.
16. Looking at Technicals , we are trading at the lower end of the range as well.
17. 17300 is a strong support so risk reward doesn't favour to go short right now.
18. 17200 should be a good stoploss to work with.
19. Nifty might trade between 17300 to 17600 today.