1. U.S Markets closed higher yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are lower.
3. SGX Nifty is up 80-100 points.
4. Asian markets are mixed.
5. There has been 4 days of relentless selling in our Markets
6. The reason doesn't seem to be Banking collapse in United States.
7. U.S Markets have settled after a knee- jerk reaction.
8. Our Markets haven't settled yet.
9. This isn't a selling like the previous ones.
10. Previously FII's used to target few nifty stocks
11. Used to sell them and create panic.
12. This selling is now an all around selling.
13. Broader Markets have been bleeding extensively.
14. There is pain all around.
15. Now 17300 becomes a very important resistance.
16. Nifty might retest 17300 and then break 17k.
17. Markets won't collapse in a hiff.
18. There would be intermittent rallies in between to take weak shorts out.
19. FII's have now been selling aggressively.
20. Nifty might trade between 17000 to 17300 today.