1. U.S Markets closed flat yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are trading higher.
3. SGX Nifty is indicating a 20-30 point gap up.
4. Asian Markets are mostly higher.
5. Markets as of now are in a consolidation Mode.
6. We have been consolidating within a 300 point band on Nifty.
7. The range is 16850 to 17150.
8. Coming to broader markets , the Markets have become very very narrow.
9. There has been very selected buying in a few stocks.
10. Most of the stocks are heading lower.
11. Yesterday as well the advance decline ratio was worst.
12. I had already said that only selected stocks would go higher.
13. Too huge money would chase far lesser stocks
14. This is what is happening right now.
15. Mid and small cap stocks are bleeding.
16. Major largecap stocks are near there important support levels.
17. Reliance isn't far away from 52 week lows.
18. Every small intraday bounce is now getting sold into.
19. Markets are closing at the lows of the day and making lower lows.
20. Nifty might trade between 16850 to 17150 today.