1. U.S Markets closed flat yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are flat.
3. SGX Nifty is as flat as it can be.
4. Yesterday was a surprising day.
5. SGX Nifty showed a gap down of 150 points.
6. This gap down was before the Market opening.
7. Surprisingly , markets didn't open as lower as SGX.
8. Markets as soon as they opened tried to move higher.
9. Most important of all , even yesterday markets closed at the highest point of the day.
10. When markets don't react to global mayhem that means there is strength in our Markets.
11. 17800 is an immediate resistance.
12. Once this is taken out we would be heading towards 18k on Nifty.
13. Bank Nifty is back in business and is witnessing outperformance.
14. This is now a buy on dips market.
15. Unless we get any signs of reversal
16. There have been positive news floating around Adani group as well.
17. This is building a positive sentiment across Dalai street.
18. India VIX is at all time low.
19. This situation isn't favorable for option selling
20. Premiums are too low now.
21. I'm an option buyer in this environment and that too I buy monthly options.
22. Even if there is a delay in the anticipated move time decay won't effect me.
23. This is the benefit of buying monthly options.
24. Nifty might trade between 17600 to 17900 today.