1. U.S Markets closed lower Yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are higher.
3. Asian markets are higher.
4. SGX Nifty is flat.
5. Yesterday there was a RBI policy.
6. The Commentary given by the RBI was liked to by the markets.
7. RBI did everything as per the market expectations.
8. They increased rates by 25 basis points.
9. Also they said that the worst of Inflation is behind us.
10. This was taken as a positive trigger by the markets and we closed at the highest point of the day yesterday.
11. Yesterday we closed above most important resistance level of 17850.
12. This indicates a positive momentum in the markets.
13. Markets have been consolidating for quite some time now
14. The Adani issue seems to be settling down.
15. This is a positive sign for the markets.
16. Yesterday Nifty outperformed bank nifty.
17. Specially the IT stocks have come out of their shell.
18. Value buying is being witnessed in the IT sector.
19. Next resistance for nifty is 18000 now.
20. Nifty might trade between 17750 to 18000.