1. U.S Markets closed higher Yesterday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are flat.
3. Asian markets are higher.
4. SGX Nifty is up 60-70 Points.
5. Yesterday there was a FED policy in the U.S
6. The Commentary given by the Fed chairman was liked to by the markets.
7. Fed Chairman said that the Inflation is going down
8. He also hinted that the interest rates may continue to increase.
9. Reduction of Inflation is a positive news for the markets.
10. As the Inflation keeps coming down , FED may at one point of time stop hiking rates as well.
11. Today we also have the RBI Policy.
12. Generally all the Central Banks follow each other related to their outlook.
13. RBI is expected to increase the rates by 25 basis points.
14. 17800 , 17900 & 18000 CE all have a huge open interest for this expiry.
15. Yesterday the FII's have sold for more than 2600 crores.
16. FII's again keep selling and DII's again keep supporting the markets.
17. Bank Nifty was the outperformed Yesterday.
18. If there an increase in Rates by RBI as per market expectations then we may have a relief rally today.
19. However , 17850 is a stiff resistance.
20. Yesterday as well the Markets couldn't cross 17850.
21. Nifty might trade between 17600 to 17900 today.