1. U.S Markets crashed yesterday.
2. Right now , all the U.S Futures are trading lower.
3. Asian markets are lower.
4. Yesterday was greenary all over the screen , today is bloodbath all over the screen.
5. SGX Nifty is down 70-80 Points.
6. Yesterday markets opened with a huge gap up.
7. In the first half there was momentum on the upside.
8. In the second half Markets witnessed selling pressure.
9. Today we are likely to open below 18k.
10. Yesterday Both the FII's and DII's were net buyers for more than 3000 crores.
11. We have a Bullish tone now in the markets.
12. Yesterday the Inflation numbers were announced in U.S
13. The numbers were worse than expected and hence the markets crashed.
14. U.S VIX shot up 10% yesterday.
15. This indicates an increased fear in the market participants.
16. I would not like to carry Positions today as I would like to watch U.S Markets reaction for today as well.
17. The event day price movement cannot be used to form a conclusion upon.
18. However I expect our Markets not to perform as bad as Global markets due to this news.
19. Nifty might trade between 17850 to 18150 today.