1. U.S Markets closed higher on Friday.
2. Right now , U.S Futures are lower.
3. There has been some news that U.S army has shot down fighter planes near Canadian Border.
4. Due to this U.S Futures are reacting a bit negative.
5. Asian Markets are mixed.
6. SGX Nifty is down 20-30 Points.
7. These have been very lacklustere Markets after the budget.
8. January started With Volatility then Markets became rangebound.
9. During Budget day , markets made a bigger move.
10. Since then , it's been very very flat.
11. Baser on my Experience, I've seen that first few months of price action decides
rest of the year.
12. This year now is expected to be very timid.
13. You can't expect big trending moves for this trading year.
14. Thus year will text your patience.
15. Won't let you capture big moves.
16. If you enter into a trade and wait for a large move then you are likely to be trapped.
17. 2020 , the Markets were trending.
18. 2021 also they were trending.
19. 2022 was a high volatile roller coaster.
20. 2023 will be a ranging market.
21. It will be an option sellers market.
22. Option buyers will get trapped and will lose heavily specially those waiting till expiry.
23. Nifty might trade between 17700 to 17900 today.